The technological development of the TRSE line, since 1970.
Automatic machining centers for the production of small and medium-sized parts made of low-melting metal alloys (zinc, tin, bismuth, eutectic alloys and lead), with a productivity up to 100 castings/hour.
- Fashion jewelry
- Leather good shops and shoe factories
- Manufacturers of buckles, small metal parts and objects in resin (polyester, epoxy, polyurethane)
- Manufacturers of pewter items
- Model building (toy soldiers, miniatures and car model building)
- Souvenir/Gadget Manufacturers
- Quick prototyping and pre-series (automotive, furniture accessories, gift items)
- Button factories
- Religious items
This machine can perform up to 100 castings/hour with always perfect results.
This machine allows ingots and risers to be directly inserted into the crucible.
This machine controls are easy and quick to use. They allow the operator to work with high speed of execution.
The crucible is equipped with probes which allow the machine to monitor the minimum and maximum level and consequently to start or stop automatically the loader of the metal.