Vulcanizable from 90°C to 180°C for the production of moulds with low-melting metal alloys (up to 500°C).
Our rubber laboratory over a period of three generations designed more than 300 chemical formulas for the implementation of the same quantity of mixes, each of which deliberately designed for a specific need.
We provide many different type of silicone rubbers depending on the type of part to be cast:
Pieces with surfaces: smooth or simple, with medium undercuts or details, with high undercuts, with very high undercuts.
Zinc and its alloys, Tin and its alloys, Bismuth and its alloys (eutectic alloys), Lead and its alloys, Polyurethane resins, Polyester resins, Epoxy resins, Paraffin resins (waxes), Natural resins.
BY PRODUCTION TYPE
Low, Medium, High, Very high
- Fashion jewelry
- Leather good shops and shoe factories
- Manufacturers of buckles, small metal parts and objects in resin (polyester, epoxy, polyurethane)
- Manufacturers of pewter items
- Model building (toy soldiers, miniatures and car model building)
- Souvenir/Gadget Manufacturers
- Quick prototyping and pre-series (automotive, furniture accessories, gift items)
- Button factories
- Religious items
Download the catalog of our silicone rubbers:
- HI GRADE TALC: hyper pure talc.
- RELEASE AGENT J: quick drying releaser. Specially suited for RP resins. Instructions for use
- RELEASE AGENT W: releaser for all models of any material.
Our advanced laboratory ensures accurate checks on the quality of raw materials and semi-finished products during all the production stages. In addition, our database allows us to obtain the traceability of all our silicone mixes.
Our silicone mixes are formulated on specific request. Our collaboration with the most demanding customers around the world allowed us to establish with each one of them a relationship based on trust because we recommend the type of rubber depending on the type of part to be moulded (structure), the type of material used for the final implementation, and the number of castings (very high, medium and small number of production).
We provide support and professional training courses needed to share our know-how and production techniques so that you may become a leader in your reference sector.