The P 350 LAB 17 TON laboratory press is a high precision machine employed in the silicone and organic rubber sample production. It is particularly recommended for medium hardness compounds and for stamp production.
This machine features plates heated by electric resistances which are controlled by two thermoregulators PID. This heating system is designed to guarantee a consistent distribution of temperature along the whole surface of the decks. (± 1°C).
This model is provided with PRC and it is manually operated (Entry level – Economy).
- Stamps production
- Rubber laboratory
- Rubber products manufactorers
- Gaskets manufacturers
- Elastomers laboratory
- Elastomeric products manufacturers
- Composite wood laboratory
- Chipboard and plywood recovery
Basic model manually operated
Other Technical Characteristics
- Plates dimensions: 350 x 350 mm
- Maximum clamping force: 17 Ton
- Power: 4500 W