The P 700 MASTER is an automatic machine for the vulcanization of silicone rubber and organic dyes with diameters up to 700 mm, with work tables heated by electric resistors monitored by digital temperature controllers that provide total and accurate process controls.
It is ideal for details in wax for micro-casting and low-melting alloys.
This machine allows greater temperature evenness, greatly reducing processing time and energy costs.
This machine was designed for the MASTER LINE, a work cell capable to produce finished products in a short time and with extraordinary quality.
- Fashion jewelry
- Leather good shops and shoe factories
- Manufacturers of buckles, small metal parts and objects in resin (polyester, epoxy, polyurethane)
- Manufacturers of pewter items
- Model building (toy soldiers, miniatures and car model building)
- Souvenir/Gadget Manufacturers
- Quick prototyping and pre-series (automotive, furniture accessories, gift items)
- Button factories
- Religious items
Cooking, time and pressure are always under control for maximum efficiency and results.
Accurate machining, typical of numerical control machines, allows total accuracy in the closing of the vulcanization unit. The parallel position of the heating plates provides excellent quality results.
The upper protection is thermally insulated through a mobile loading and unloading door for the brackets, ensuring maximum safety during processing. In this manner, electrical consumption is reduced exponentially.
The bracket's pressure pump that contains the mold to be vulcanized is electrically operated: greater safety, increased productivity.
For three generations Nicem has been designing and manufacturing also special machines for high production volumes and capable to use uncommonly large mold diameters.
These machines are suitable for moulds with a maximum diameter of 700 mm, but they are also suitable for all the other moulds with smaller diameter, such as 300 - 350 - 400 - 500 mm.
Other Technical Characteristics:
- It vulcanizes molds with diameter up to: 700 mm / 27 inch
- Maximum closing force: 75 000 kg
- Installed power: 11 kW