The P 300 PILOT vulcanizing machine is ideal for the manufacturing of silicone rubber dies and molds with manual casting of small and medium- sized work-pieces in limited series. This machine is simple and sturdy, equipped with electrical resistors easy to inspect and a timer that allows the vulcanization cycle to be scheduled.
In addition, thanks to the installed thermostat and thermometer it is possible to control the vulcanization temperature at any time.
This machine was designed for the PILOT LINE, a work cell capable to produce finished products in a short time and with extraordinary quality.
- Fashion jewelry
- Leather good shops and shoe factories
- Manufacturers of buckles, small metal parts and objects in resin (polyester, epoxy, polyurethane)
- Manufacturers of pewter items
- Model building (toy soldiers, miniatures and car model building)
- Souvenir/Gadget Manufacturers
- Quick prototyping and pre-series (automotive, furniture accessories, gift items)
- Button factories
- Religious items
These machines perform short production runs with the same quality of their bigger versions.
Ease of use and high sturdiness prevent the need for maintenance.
After 40 years, our machines are still in perfect working conditions all over the world because they are safe, indestructible, easy to be set up and easy to use. Manufactured in compliance with CE safety standards, they use advanced solutions that facilitate as much as possible the operator's work, obtaining the maximum level of efficiency and functionality.
Cooking, time and pressure are always under control for maximum efficiency and results.
Other Technical Characteristics
- It vulcanizes molds with diameter up to: 300 mm / 12 inch
- Maximum closing force: 16 000 kg
- Installed power: 3 kW
- Temperature controlled by digital pyrometer.
- Timer for vulcanization cycle