TRA MATIC B is a cooling table with forced air circulation for moulds ranging from 230 to 400 mm in size.
The optimum cooling of the moulds leads to its reuse sooner, for a higher productivity and a longer mould life. This allows also to reduce split ends.
The TRA MATIC cooling tables may be supplemented by GRG rotating device: a motorized roller conveyor for moulds rotation that allows an even exposure to the air flow.
- Fashion jewelry
- Leather good shops and shoe factories
- Manufacturers of buckles, small metal parts and objects in resin (polyester, epoxy, polyurethane)
- Manufacturers of pewter items
- Model building (toy soldiers, miniatures and car model building)
- Souvenir/Gadget Manufacturers
- Quick prototyping and pre-series (automotive, furniture accessories, gift items)
- Button factories
- Religious items
It offers a convenient ergonomic supporting surface included into the work cell which also allows a very efficient cooling thanks to the power of the forced air flow.
Ease of use and high sturdiness prevent the need for maintenance.
Other Technical Characteristics:
- Capacity: 2 000 m³/h
- Installed power: 550 W
- Installed power with GRG: 730 W
- Voltage: 230/400 V three-phase